2-in-1 Habit & Mood Tracker
- 12-month Habit and Mood tracker
- Dimensions – 15cm x 24cm
- Thickness – 220 GSM
- You can use this double-sided calendar to track your habits on one side and your everyday moods on the other side.
- Undated – You can start any month and use it for a year
- Cute and minimal design makes it a quirky accessory to your desk
- Consciously designed to help you achieve your goals and care for your physical and mental health
** Free shipping all over India **
We set goals and take resolutions all the time, but how do we stick to it? If you have been falling short of your goals, one simple and effective solution is to keep a habit tracker. Habit Tracker helps you to set goals, track your progress and helps with establishing a healthy daily routine.
Your everyday moods have a significant impact on your happiness and quality of life. Moods can influence the way you think and act. All of us have alternating moods, and most moods pass within a day or two. But if you are constantly in a negative mood or if you have extreme mood swings and if it affects your day-to-day activities, it needs to be addressed.
Tracking your moods daily is a powerful way to take care of your mental health. Mood Tracking helps you understand your mood patterns and triggers that cause them, and encourages you to work on your emotional health.
Tips and Tricks on how to use our Tracker:
- Keep the Tracker along your bedside or on your work table where you can see it many times a day.
- Write down the new habits you want to build, the bad ones that you want to break or simply write a healthy daily routine that you want to follow under the Habits Try to keep this list simple and write only the most important habits that you want to track.
- Write down your Goals for the month – If your main goal is to lose weight, you can write this down as your goal of the month
- Write your reward if you achieve your goal. Rewarding yourself in simple ways for your accomplishments will increase the chances of you sticking to a habit for a longer time. Treating yourself with your favorite dessert or buying a new workout outfit is something worth working for, isn’t it?
- Record your habits everyday after you complete them.
- Habit Tracking gives a visual cue of your progress and motivates you to stay on track. Don’t worry about the days you miss; remember to aim for progress, not perfection. If you miss out on a habit one day, try to get back at it as quickly as possible. But do not use the missed day as an excuse to repeatedly miss again. When you are building a new habit, ‘something is better than nothing‘ is a better attitude than ‘all or nothing’.
- You can use our Mood Tracker to track your daily moods in a fun way. Create a colour code by assigning colours to your different moods. Every day, ideally before bedtime you can colour the tracker according to your dominant mood of the day. At the end of the month, you can see a visual summary of your moods and find out what mood was most prominent. Also colouring your moods can be a great way to relax and wind up your day.
** Free shipping all over India for orders above Rs.500 **
|Dimensions||15 × 9 × 25 cm|